Thursday, July 22, 2021

T-shirts! Live album!

Two quick bits here, but just in case you don't follow me on either Bandcamp or twitter (erm, get on it here: https://worriedaboutsatan.bandcamp.com/follow_me & https://twitter.com/teamsatan) there were two big developments yesterday...

First off, after about 5 million years, the 'rings' shirt is back in stock. The band has only had a few shirt designs over the years - there've been trees, album artwork, and a modernist logo type thing, but the one that everyone always wants re-pressing, and by far the most synonymous with the band itself is the 'rings' one. It was designed way back in something like 2009 by my buddy Cameron Steward. He did the art for EP02, and a few flyers for the band back in the day, including that amazing one for the Ólafur Arnalds show we put on in 2008 that went down in Leeds legend.

Anyway, the rings are back, and you can go buy one here:

https://worriedaboutsatan.bandcamp.com/merch/rings-shirt-2021-edition

Stock is pretty low as over half have already gone! (fantastic effort there though, guys- nice one!)

On top of that, I also smartened up the audio from my live show I've been slowly uploading one piece at a time over on my youtube channel, and put it on Bandcamp. It was really easy to record, and despite a few fluctuations in volume (looking at you, Butterfly Effect), it came out pretty nicely! It's straight from the desk, so nothing is on there that I didn't do on the video. 

A few of you asked for the audio, so thought I'd oblige! It's pay-what-you-want, and it's here:


Oh, and you can watch the entire thing here too:


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment