Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Facebook

I discovered over the weekend that there was a conversation going on about royalty money and stuff, via a FB messenger group I was once in. I didn't get any of the messages, as I deactivated my account about 2 years ago now, and very rarely update the satan page on there.

It reminded me that although my personal FB page is dead, apparently my messenger isn't - so please, and this is mostly to people who've messaged me before I binned off my profile, please don't message me on there. I don't check it, I haven't logged into it for a good 2 years, and I'm on practically every other social media platform going (although mainly twitter these days) - although if truth be told, I do like a good email, so please use email. Facebook is genuinely the least appealing social media platform to update as a band, which is probably the main reason I decided to give up on it. Not that any others are perfect, but I resent having to pay to reach people who've expressed an interest in the band, especially when Bandcamp does an email to all your fans for free.

So yes, fuck that.

No comments:

Post a Comment