Friday, December 20, 2019

new albums

This morning, everything got approved for a new worriedaboutsatan album. It'll be coming out on a nice little label, and all being told I'm quite excited by it all. There's also another one which was polished off months ago and is already in a release queue. Quite excited about that one as well to be honest. I'm not exactly sure when or how they'll be coming out, but I shall let you all know once I do.

Then there's a few splits, maybe a single-or-two, then who knows? Perhaps 2020 will be a bumper year, with an-album-a-month or something.

Still trying to get a live set sorted too. Got my eye on a nice little UK run around spring time, but I guess I have to finish it properly first, eh?

Plus 2020 is the 10 year anniversary of Heart Monitor. I'll try and do something nice for that.

Until then, feel free to give the back catalogue a listen. I made it proper easy for you and compiled the best bits into a Spotify playlist for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment