Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Discography sale

I know, I know... I make a lot of music. It never used to be like this, I swear. The gap between Arrivals and Even Temper, albums 1 and 2 in the satan discography, was 6 years! SIX! YEARS! that's absolutely insane when you come to think of it, especially now you know how much I put out in any given year these days.

I suppose the landscape has changed a lot since then, and now I'm older and (hopefully) a bit wiser, it doesn't take me as long to finish stuff off and just put it out there. Albums aren't the big things they once were, after all.

Anyway, all this waffling brings me onto the subject of the digital discography option on Bandcamp. They have this neat feature, where instead of buying everything one by one and paying like £70+ for it, you can bundle it and offer a discount for the big spenders. Seeing as how I'm putting a lot of stuff out these days, I thought it'd be a nice thing to do to let some non-big spenders catch up with everything, so you don't have to go and stream it on Spotify or torrent it- both options would leave me with about £0.00000001p, and £0 respectively. Please don't torrent my stuff! I deliberately keep things as cheap as I can on my Bandcamp for that reason. 

Right, so the whole satan discography on Bandcamp right now is £22.74, which is 70% cheaper than it should be. And that's for (pretty much) everything the band has released since 2006 - that's sixteen fucking years, so quite the deal I think.

Go to any album on worriedaboutsatan.bandcamp.com and it'll pop up with the entire discography option if this sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment