Thursday, December 16, 2021

2021 favourites

As I did this last year, I thought I might as well list a few of my favourite musical things from this year too. So here we go, my favourite records from this year:

Murcof - The Alias Sessions

Andy Stott - Never The Right Time

Dean McPhee - Witch's Ladder


Can - Live In Stuttgart 1975

Veins Full of Static - Contours


Charlie Coxedge - Big Top


 

Halsey - If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power

HTRK - Rhinestones

Yvette - How the Garden Grows


Space Afrika - Honest Labour


 

The Armed - Ultrapop

Don Broco - Amazing Things

Tinashe - 333

Pye Corner Audio - Entangled Routes

Snail Mail - Valentine



Also, my favourite music video of the year:


And the award for 'definitely not a very good album, but good to have you back anyway' goes to:

No comments:

Post a Comment