Monday, January 10, 2022

Tour!

For the first time since early 2019, there'll be a satan show in your town this March. Well, only if you live in Shipley, Leeds, Glasgow or London anyway.

Yes, I'm hitting the road for a few shows, and all being well, it should prove to be a lot of fun. It'll be the first time you've ever seen satan as just me, so the sound and general look of the thing will be pretty different to what you've seen in tours gone by. Obviously, with the onstage headcount being halved since last time, I'm having to do everything myself, and I've had to work out how to translate bits of the satan catalogue into a live setting. It's not been easy lol.

Anyway, tickets are available here https://dice.fm/artist/worriedaboutsatan-vvxnl

Shipley is a free show, so there aren't any tickets for that. 

There's no laptop, no fancy visuals, just me and a bunch of pedals, surrounded by little boxes. 

Obviously, I'm hoping I won't have to cancel these gigs, so if we could all be vaxxed as much as possible, that'd be class. Get your mask on and let's all be sensible about it all so we can all have some safe fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment