Wednesday, June 10, 2020

split no.5

Very happy to announce some more new music from the house-of-satan:

 
It's a split cassette with my guy Veins Full Of Static, out via my own label This Is It Forever, on July 10th.

It's the fifth split in the series, where I ask someone to join me on maxing out the side of a tape by letting your inhibitions down and getting a bit experimental. So for this one, I went for a really long, Burial style fuzzy late night atmospheric rumbler, and VFOS (or Jamie as he's otherwise known) went down the route of plaintive ambient washes, slowly unfurling over some barely-there beats. It's a monster, and I'm really excited to get this out in the world.

It'll be out on lemon coloured cassette (it's bright, trust me), and with each order you'll get an IRL badge, which is the same as the one on the cover there. Pre-order lands next Friday, and full release is on July 10th.

Any press enquiries, hit up adam [at] tailored-communication [dot] com and he'll sort you out.


No comments:

Post a Comment