Friday, June 19, 2020

walkthroughs

If you've ever wondered what goes into a worriedaboutsatan track, well wonder no more. I thought it'd be kinda fun to dive into the studio sessions of a few tunes and explain how I put stuff together. Starting with 'Twin' and 'Step Inside', I'm aiming to make this a bit of a regular thing, as I had quite a bit of fun doing them.

Anyway, the series is up on the satan youtube channel here.

Here's the one for Twin. It's only the demo of it, as it was fleshed out and finished elsewhere on a computer I don't have access to, but it's fun enough:

...and here's the one for Step Inside, which is way more thorough, as it wasn't taken anywhere else for anything:
 

Any requests for future tracks? Get in touch and I'll see what I can do...!

No comments:

Post a Comment