Thursday, May 28, 2020

Livestreams

I know it's been a while since I last did a livestream, and it seems apt to mention it on the day the last of my gigs-on-the-horizon finally got canned. After two festival slots also got pulled, the last gig I had in the diary was for one in October, which was supposed to be part of a full UK tour, but I've decided to just bin the whole thing off and look to do it next year instead.

Seems silly to be stressing about that stuff when there's so much serious shit still happening, and the last thing DIY venues need is me piping up in their inbox asking for gigs when a lot are already on the brink.

Anyway, with that in mind, I'll try and do the live instagram streams a bit more regularly, and maybe even record one or two of them and pop them up on the satan youtube channel.

You can follow me on insta here: www.instagram.com/worriedaboutsatan and I'll try and get the word out as much as I can whenever I do these things. I use twitter for that quite a lot, so if you're not following, you can do here: www.twitter.com/teamsatan

Here's a taster of what these livestreams look/ sound like (spoiler: it's just guitar)


No comments:

Post a Comment