Friday, January 22, 2021

Split out now!

Today sees the release of a little split tape I put together with Charlie Coxedge.

I run a little label called This Is It Forever, and about two years ago, I started doing little cassette splits, where I'd take one side, and someone else would take the other. It's been really good fun, and ever since the band became just me, I've been able to share the satan sound with some people I really like. 

This one's the sixth so far, and my track on it, 'An Tiaracht', is a relatively new one. the thing I like about these splits is that you can do stuff quite off the cuff, and pretty quickly - there's no big schedule, and you don't have to sit on things for that long if you don't want to. They've always been good as little snapshots of the more experimental side of satan too, as you get about 10-15 minutes to do whatever you want with. Naturally, I always want to make something fucking massive.

Anyway, really hope you enjoy it, and stay tuned for a lot more satan music this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment