Thursday, December 3, 2020

records of the year 2020

Here you go, have a few albums that I enjoyed from the past 12 months. Some great stuff out this year, but I think I probably spent most of it catching up with older albums, and replacing stuff I lost as my old faithful hard drive died :( anyway, here you go, in no particular order- get yr headphones on:


Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now

 

Hayley Williams - Petals For Armor
 

 

Mute Forest - Riderstorm

 

 

Falconetti - A History Of Skyscrapers

 

Zelienople - Hold You Up

 

Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts V: Together


 

Daniel McCagh - Altered States


 

Hooks Arthur - What You Know May...


 

Selena Gomez - Rare (Deluxe edition)


 

KMRU - Saal


 

Leaaves - Moon King


 

FRKL - Excision After Love Collapses


 

Troye Sivan - In A Dream


Mourn - Self Worth

 


1 comment:

  1. Normally trust you to lead me anywhere Gavin, but you may have found my limit with Selena Gomez ;) Seriously, some great stuff in this list, and if 2020 wasn't the year to allow ourselves some wafer-thin pop, I don't know when would be. All the best for 2021, Stuart

    ReplyDelete