Monday, September 14, 2020

Not-on-Spotify special mix

Every month, I do a spotify playlist called Now Playing. It's a mix of stuff I'm listening to at the moment, or stone cold classics that I also enjoy in some way.

Anyway, sometimes tunes I'd like to add aren't on Spotters, so I thought I'd bang them all together and make a little mix out of them. So, here you go - perfect to get through you a Monday:



Here's the tracklisting, as I hate it when mixes don't include one: 

1. Felix - What I Learned From TV (1st release version)
2. Broadcast - Colour Me In (demo)
3. KMRU - Saal
4. Hotel Neon - Relic 3
5. HTRK - Love Is Distraction (version)
6. Happenstance - Knackered Tabernackle
7. Clickits - Lilophone
8. dEUS - Nine Threads (demo)
9. The Creatures - Prettiest Thing
10. Broadcast - Lights Out (Black Session version)
11. FRKTL - Gestalt Approach
12. Dialect - Sitting In More Than One Chair
13. Radiohead - Lift (Minidisc version)
14. dEUS - Worried About Satan
15. Sonic Youth - Simpsons Theme
16. Andrew DR Abbott - Heaton Wild Woods
17. Harvey Danger - Wrecking Ball
18. Broadcast - Tears In The Typing Pool (demo)

No comments:

Post a Comment