Monday, January 30, 2023

May Tour

Yes, I'm hitting the road once more, in an attempt to get you to part with some cash and watch me frantically flail my arms onstage, trying to reproduce various worriedaboutsatan records for your pleasure and amusement.

Anyway... the tour will be announced in full very soon, as I'm just waiting on one or two stragglers to either confirm or deny whether I can come visit with all my various boxes and keyboards.

For now, you have three cast iron opportunities to come see me play:

5th May at The Triangle, Shipley (tickets here)

6th May at Just Dropped In, Coventry (tickets here)

7th May at Cafe Kino, Bristol (tickets here)

- the Bristol show is the latest to be announced, and will be on a bank holiday Sunday, so don't worry if you saw 'sunday' and thought 'good grief, no-one's going to gigs on Sunday you idiot'. It'll also be the farthest south I'm going, as London didn't work out this time, so if you Londoners fancy a road trip, Brizzle is your best bet.

It'll also coincide with a new album as well, which is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment